Saturday, September 25, 2010

C4 friends,
Technology is awesome! Within the last six months I have been had the opportunity to experience Prezi, Facebook, drop box, skype, zotero, and now blog. I have heard about this great technology but I never attempted to learn how to apply it to my life. I'm sure there are other resources out there but the only other account that I don't have is twitter...I'm not going to be able to do that right now... I still have to remember my user name and password to the other accounts :).I look forward to blogging with you all.
Happy Blogging,
Gail Mays

8 comments:

  1. Gail, I love the name of your blog! I agree with your comment on user names and passwords :0
    Have a great day at church today. I'll blog/fb with you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! I know what you mean...I have learned SO much, and I still have a long way to go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog looks great. I am also excited about all the new technology...I too am trying to remember all the pass words...so exciting and at times I am a bit on overload :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who knows what kind of technology we will be using a year from now? Just label us "with-it."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with everything everyone has said - just to think I am typing all of this from my phone - lol - with it we all are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! And...I am proud of you! Can I call you tech savvy yet?

    And the password thing...it comes with practice. But, I will tell you that there are some days that I try to log on to the very computer I use every day and my brain does not retrieve the information??? So, I write it all down. (But, keep it in a safe place)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gail. I'm impressed. I am not a tech whiz, but one of the goals I have in this program is to become more tech savy. Won't we all feel great when we can show our kids a thing or two. I want to learn to post pictures soon. I'm sure there's an expert or two in our cohort!

    ReplyDelete